var array = ['one', 'two', 'three'] element.textContent = array.join('\n')
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We create an array with three elements.
2. We set the textContent property of the element to the result of calling the join method on the array.
3. The join method takes a string as an argument. This string is used to join the elements of the array together.
4. The join method returns a string.
5. The textContent property of the element is set to the string returned by the join method.