First, npm install -g create-react-app Then, npx create-react-app
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re importing the React library and the Component class from the react module.
2. We’re creating a new class called App and extending it from the React.Component class.
3. We’re creating a render() method that returns a React element.
4. We’re exporting the App class so that we can use it in other files.
5. We’re importing the App class from the App.js file and rendering it to the root element.