arr.filter(num => num % 2)
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re using the filter method to filter out the odd numbers.
2. The filter method takes a callback function as its argument.
3. The callback function takes a parameter, num, which represents each element in the array.
4. The callback function returns a boolean value.
5. The filter method loops through the array and applies the callback function to each element.
6. If the callback function returns true, the element is added to the new array.
7. If the callback function returns false, the element is not added to the new array.
8. The filter method returns a new array with all the elements that passed the test.