Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We have a function called pyramid that takes a number as an argument.
2. We have a for loop that runs from 1 to the number passed to the function.
3. We have a variable called str that is a string of spaces. The number of spaces is equal to the number passed to the function minus the current iteration of the for loop.
4. We have a variable called str2 that is a string of asterisks. The number of asterisks is equal to the current iteration of the for loop times 2 minus 1.
5. We log the str variable, the str2 variable, and the str variable again.