//PoseNet models detect 17 different body parts //or joints: eyes, ears, nose, shoulders, hips, elbows, knees, //wrists, and ankles. Collectively these joints form a pose.
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re creating a new PoseNet model using ml5.poseNet().
2. We’re then loading the model using poseNet.load().
3. Once the model is loaded, we’re calling the function gotPoses().
4. The gotPoses() function is called every time the model detects a pose.
5. The gotPoses() function is passed an array of poses.
6. We’re then looping through each pose in the array.
7. We’re then looping through each keypoint in the pose.
8. We’re then drawing a circle at the keypoint’s position.