hint extension in visual studio code for laravel
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are importing the Flask class. An instance of this class will be our WSGI application.
2. We create an instance of this class. The first argument is the name of the application’s module or package. If you are using a single module (as in this example), you should use __name__ because depending on if it’s started as application or imported as module the name will be different (‘__main__’ versus the actual import name). This is needed so that Flask knows where to look for templates, static files, and so on. For more information have a look at the Flask documentation.
3. We are defining our first route. This is the part that will be triggered when a user visits http://localhost:5000/ in their browser.
4. We are defining a function that will be called when the user visits the route defined above.
5. We are returning the message that we want to display in the user’s browser.
6. We are running the application on port 5000 in debug mode.