STATICFILES_DIRS = [ BASE_DIR / "static", '/var/www/static/', ]
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are adding the BASE_DIR to the Python path. This is so that we can access the settings.py file from anywhere in the project.
2. We are setting the DEBUG variable to True. This is so that Django will show us error messages if something goes wrong.
3. We are setting the ALLOWED_HOSTS variable to an empty list. This is so that Django will accept requests from any host.
4. We are setting the DATABASES variable to use SQLite. This is so that we can use a database without having to set one up.
5. We are setting the STATICFILES_DIRS variable to use the static directory in the project. This is so that Django can find the static files that we will be using.