Tkinter Button has two states, NORMAL - The button could be clicked by the user. DISABLE - The button is not clickable.
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are creating a button with the text “Click Me”.
2. We are setting the state of the button to DISABLED.
3. We are creating a label with the text “I am a label”.
4. We are packing the label and the button into the root window.
5. We are setting the focus on the label.
6. We are running the mainloop of the root window.
When you run the above code, you will see that the button is disabled and you can’t click it.