If u get "No web processes running" Error, Make Sure: 1. your main file is 'app.py' and your main func is app [ app = Flask(__name__), app.run() ] 2. you added gunicorn==20.1.0 to your requirements.txt file 3. you have Procfile with the following line 'web: gunicorn app:app'
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re creating a new folder called my-app.
2. We’re creating a new file called app.py in my-app.
3. We’re creating a new file called requirements.txt in my-app.
4. We’re creating a new file called Procfile in my-app.
5. We’re adding gunicorn==20.1.0 to requirements.txt.
6. We’re adding web: gunicorn app:app to Procfile.