#take user input String = input('Enter the string :') #take character input Character = input('Enter character :') #initiaalize int variable to store frequency frequency = 0 #use count function to count frequency of character frequency = String.count(Character) #count function is case sencetive #so it print frequency of Character according to given Character print(str(frequency) + ' is the frequency of given character')
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. Take a string from the user.
2. Take a character from the user.
3. Initialize a variable to store the frequency of the character.
4. Use the count() function to count the frequency of the character.
5. Print the frequency of the character.