#in another file from first_program import calculate_adding number1 = int(input("Number 1:- ")) number2 = int(input("Number 2:- ")) print(calculate_adding(number1,number2)) #output ''' You are using me after importing Number 1:- 90 Number 2:- 90 180 '''
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are importing the calculate_adding function from the first_program.py file.
2. We are taking two numbers from the user and storing them in the number1 and number2 variables.
3. We are calling the calculate_adding function and passing the number1 and number2 variables as arguments.
4. The calculate_adding function is adding the two numbers and returning the result.
5. We are printing the result.