Memory Management in Python is managed by Python Private heap space. All python objects and data structures are stored in heap area. Programmers do not have any direct access to private heap area, interpreter takes care of it.
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are creating a class named Employee.
2. We are creating a constructor which takes two parameters: name and salary.
3. We are creating a method named display which prints the name and salary of the employee.
4. We are creating an object of the class Employee.
5. We are calling the display method using the object.