import pandas as pd pd.plotting.scatter_matrix(iris_df, alpha=0.2, figsize=(10, 10))
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re using the plotting module of pandas, which is a high-level interface to matplotlib.
2. We’re calling the scatter_matrix function, which creates a scatter plot for each pair of columns in the dataframe.
3. We’re passing in the dataframe, and we’re telling it to use an alpha value of 0.2. This makes the plot a little bit see-through, so we can see if there are any overlapping points.
4. We’re telling it to make the plot 10 inches wide and 10 inches tall.
5. Finally, we’re telling it to display the plot.