# this is the fibonacci series by KV n = int(input("enter the last number :")) x = 1 while x < n+1: print(x) x = x+1
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It's asking the user to input a number.
2. It's storing that number in the variable n.
3. It's creating a variable x and assigning it the value 1.
4. It's creating a while loop that will run as long as x is less than or equal to n.
5. Inside the while loop, it's printing the value of x.
6. It's incrementing the value of x by 1.
7. Once the while loop has finished running, the program will end.