sudo apt install python3-pandas
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s installing the python3-pandas package.
2. It’s creating a new directory called /usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/pandas.
3. It’s copying the pandas module from the site-packages directory to the new directory.
4. It’s creating a new file called __init__.py in the new directory.
5. It’s adding the new directory to the PYTHONPATH environment variable.
Now, when you import pandas, Python will look for it in the new directory.