from Tkinter import * root = Tk() T = Text(root, height=2, width=30) T.pack() quote = """HAMLET: To be, or not to be--that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune Or to take arms against a sea of troubles And by opposing end them. To die, to sleep-- No more--and by a sleep to say we end The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to. 'Tis a consummation Devoutly to be wished.""" T.insert(END, quote) mainloop()
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We import the Tkinter module.
2. We create a Tkinter variable called root.
3. We create a Tkinter variable called T.
4. We create a variable called quote.
5. We insert the quote variable into the T variable.
6. We run the mainloop() function.