model.fit(X_train, Y_train) # save the model to disk filename = 'finalized_model.sav' pickle.dump(model, open(filename, 'wb')) # load the model from disk loaded_model = pickle.load(open(filename, 'rb')) result = loaded_model.score(X_test, Y_test)
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. Importing the pickle library.
2. Creating a variable called filename.
3. Dumping the model into the filename variable.
4. Loading the model from the filename variable.
5. Creating a variable called result.
6. Checking the accuracy of the loaded model.