data_new <- data[data$date > "2021-01-01" & # Extract data frame subset data$date < "2024-01-01", ] data_new # Print new data frame
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We're using the subset() function to extract a subset of the data frame.
2. We're using the $ operator to select the date column.
3. We're using the > operator to select all rows where the date is greater than 2021-01-01.
4. We're using the & operator to combine the two conditions.
5. We're using the < operator to select all rows where the date is less than 2024-01-01. 6. We're using the , operator to select all columns. 7. We're assigning the subset to a new data frame called data_new. 8. We're printing the new data frame.