from subprocess import call call('echo "I like potatos"', shell=True) call('pwd', shell=True)
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s calling the subprocess module.
2. It’s calling the call function from the subprocess module.
3. It’s passing the string “echo “I like potatos”” to the call function.
4. It’s passing the string “pwd” to the call function.
5. It’s setting the shell parameter to True.
6. It’s printing the output of the call function.
7. It’s printing the output of the pwd command.
The output of the code should look something like this:
I like potatos
As you can see, the first line is the output of the echo command and the second line is the output of the pwd command.