interface range f0/21 – 22 shutdown channel-group 1 mode desirable no shutdown s3 interface range f0/21 - 22 shutdown channel-group 1 mode desirable no shutdown
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s creating a list of dictionaries, where each dictionary represents a switch.
2. The keys of the dictionary are the commands that you want to send to the switch.
3. The values of the dictionary are the interfaces that you want to configure.
4. The script will iterate through the list of dictionaries and will connect to each switch in turn.
5. For each switch, it will iterate through the dictionary, and will run the commands on the switch.