// Go to this directory using cmd C:\xampp\apache\bin Then, type httpd It would return a statement indicating why there's an issue. Most probably, ServerName in httpd.conf file has two parameters instead of one
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It is creating a new instance of the Flask class.
2. The first argument is the name of the application’s module or package.
3. If you are using a single module (as in this example), you should use __name__ because depending on if it’s started as application or imported as module the name will be different (‘__main__’ versus the actual import name).
4. This is needed so that Flask knows where to look for templates, static files, and so on.
5. For more information have a look at the Flask documentation.