#hanya ketik clear
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. The first line is a comment. Comments are ignored by the Python interpreter.
2. The second line is a shebang. It tells the operating system what program to use to run the script.
3. The third line is an import statement. It tells Python to load a module named os.
4. The fourth line is another import statement. It tells Python to load a module named time.
5. The fifth line is a function definition. It defines a function named clear.
6. The sixth line is a comment.
7. The seventh line is a function call. It calls the clear function.