$ docker stop my_container
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re creating a new container from the image we just created.
2. We’re giving it the name “my_container”
3. We’re telling it to run the command “python3”
4. We’re telling it to run the command “app.py”
5. We’re telling it to map port 5000 on the container to port 5000 on the host.
6. We’re telling it to run the container in the background.
Now, if you go to http://localhost:5000, you should see the same thing you saw when you ran the app locally.