sudo yum install man man-pages
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. sudo yum install -y epel-release
– This installs the epel-release package, which is a package that allows us to install other packages from the EPEL repository.
2. sudo yum install -y python-pip
– This installs the python-pip package, which is a package that allows us to install other packages using the pip command.
3. sudo pip install –upgrade pip
– This upgrades the pip command to the latest version.
4. sudo pip install ansible
– This installs the ansible package, which is a package that allows us to run Ansible playbooks.
5. sudo yum install man man-pages
– This installs the man and man-pages packages, which are packages that allow us to view the manual pages for commands.