dpkg --list #get softwere list sudo apt-get --purge remove APP_NAME sudo apt-get autoremove sudo apt-get clean
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. apt-get update: Updates the list of available packages and their versions, but it does not install or upgrade any packages.
2. apt-get upgrade: Performs an upgrade of all currently installed packages to their latest version.
3. apt-get autoremove: Removes all packages that were automatically installed to satisfy dependencies for other packages and are no longer needed.
4. apt-get autoclean: Removes all .deb files for packages that can no longer be downloaded and are no longer required by any package installed on the system.
5. apt-get clean: Removes all .deb files for packages that have already been downloaded from the mirror.