$ ionic cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-fingerprint-aio $ npm install @ionic-native/fingerprint-aioCopy
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are importing the FingerprintAIO class from the @ionic-native/fingerprint-aio package.
2. We are injecting the FingerprintAIO class into the constructor.
3. We are calling the show() method of the FingerprintAIO class.
4. We are subscribing to the success and error events of the show() method.
5. We are displaying the success and error messages in the console.