xcopy /s c:\source d:\target
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. The first line imports the os module.
2. The second line imports the shutil module.
3. The third line defines a variable called source that contains the path to the source folder.
4. The fourth line defines a variable called target that contains the path to the target folder.
5. The fifth line creates the target folder if it doesn’t already exist.
6. The sixth line copies the contents of the source folder to the target folder.
7. The seventh line copies the contents of the source folder to the target folder, including all subfolders.