Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re importing the os module, which contains functions for interacting with the operating system.
2. We’re storing the name of the current directory in a variable called cwd.
3. We’re using the os.getcwd() function to find the current working directory.
4. We’re using the os.path.join() function to join the name of the folder we want to create to the end of the current working directory.
5. We’re using the os.mkdir() function to create a folder called myfolder.