curl -fsSL https://deno.land/x/install/install.sh | sudo DENO_INSTALL=/usr/local sh
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. curl is a command line tool for transferring data with URL syntax.
2. -fsSL is a set of flags that tell curl to:
-f: fail silently if the server returns an error
-s: run silently
-S: show errors if the server returns an error
-L: follow redirects
3. https://deno.land/x/install/install.sh is the URL of the script that will install Deno.
4. | is a pipe, which sends the output of the previous command to the next command.
5. sudo DENO_INSTALL=/usr/local sh is a command that runs the script with superuser privileges,
and sets the DENO_INSTALL environment variable to /usr/local.