VBOX_RELEASE_LOG_DEST="file=/tmp/VBoxClient.log" VBOX_RELEASE_LOG_FLAGS="time tid thread" VBOX_RELEASE_LOG="all.e.l.l2.l3.f" /usr/bin/VBoxClient --draganddrop
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s setting the environment variables for the VBoxClient process.
2. It’s running the VBoxClient process.
The environment variables are:
1. VBOX_RELEASE_LOG_DEST: This is the location of the log file.
2. VBOX_RELEASE_LOG_FLAGS: This is the format of the log file.
3. VBOX_RELEASE_LOG: This is the level of logging.
The VBoxClient process is:
1. –draganddrop: This is the process that allows you to drag and drop files between the host and guest.