1) Make sure node.js is installed on your machine 2) CD into your directory 3) Crete a json package using the following command: npm init 4) Install the electron module using the following command: npm install --save-dev electron
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We are importing the electron module
2. We are creating a BrowserWindow object. This object is used to create a window.
3. We are loading the index.html file using the loadURL method.
4. We are opening the devtools using the openDevTools method.
5. We are making the window visible using the show method.