gunzip -k file.gz
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. The first line is a shebang. It tells the computer that this file is a Python file and should be run in the Python interpreter.
2. The second line is a comment. Comments are ignored by the computer. They are notes for humans.
3. The third line is a docstring. It is a comment that is also available to the computer.
4. The fourth line is a variable assignment. The variable name is “file_name” and the value is “file.gz”.
5. The fifth line is a function definition. The function name is “gunzip” and it takes one argument, “file_name”.
6. The sixth line is a function call. It calls the function “gunzip” with the argument “file_name”.