$ git config credential.helper store $ git push https://github.com/owner/repo.git Username for 'https://github.com':
Password for 'https://USERNAME@github.com':
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. git config credential.helper store
– This command tells git to remember your credentials for a certain amount of time.
2. git push https://github.com/owner/repo.git
– This command will prompt you for your username and password.
– After you enter your username and password, git will store your credentials.
– You can now push to the remote repository without having to enter your username and password every time.