#how to instal psql linux sudo apt-get install postgresql
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re importing the psycopg2 library, which is the library that will allow us to connect to our PostgreSQL database.
2. We’re creating a connection to our database.
3. We’re creating a cursor object, which will allow us to execute SQL queries.
4. We’re executing a SQL query that will create a table called “users” with two columns: “name” and “email”.
5. We’re executing a SQL query that will insert a user into the “users” table.
6. We’re executing a SQL query that will select all users from the “users” table.
7. We’re looping through the results of the query and printing each user’s name and email.
8. We’re closing the connection to the database.