# Update system packages sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade # Go to Software and install it by searching arduino ide or: sudo apt install arduino # Then enter this command to upload code to arduino board sudo usermod -a -G dialout user_name # Restart your computer and then open arduino and use it
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade
– This command updates the system packages.
2. sudo apt install arduino
– This command installs the arduino IDE.
3. sudo usermod -a -G dialout user_name
– This command adds the user to the dialout group.
4. Restart your computer and then open arduino and use it
– This command restarts the computer.