sudo apt-get install
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re importing the os module, which contains functions for interacting with the operating system.
2. We’re importing the sys module, which contains functions for interacting with the Python interpreter.
3. We’re creating a variable called command that stores the command we want to run.
4. We’re using the os.system() function to run the command stored in the command variable.
5. We’re using the sys.exit() function to exit the program.