sudo yum groupinstall "Development Tools"
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. sudo yum install -y epel-release
– This installs the Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) repository.
– This repository contains additional software packages that are not included in the default CentOS and Red Hat Enterprise Linux repositories.
– The -y flag tells yum to automatically answer yes to any prompts.
2. sudo yum install -y python-pip
– This installs the Python package manager, pip.
3. sudo yum install -y python-devel
– This installs the Python development libraries.
4. sudo yum groupinstall “Development Tools”
– This installs the Development Tools group.
– This group contains the GNU C Compiler (gcc), which is required to compile some Python packages.