Type this into terminal: > npm install jquery
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re importing the jquery library.
2. We’re creating a variable called $ that will be used to access the jquery library.
3. We’re creating a function that will be called when the page is loaded.
4. We’re selecting the element with the id of “my-button” and assigning it to a variable called button.
5. We’re adding a click event listener to the button.
6. We’re selecting the element with the id of “my-text” and assigning it to a variable called text.
7. We’re setting the text of the text element to “Hello World”.