npm install nhost-js-sdk or yarn add nhost-js-sdk
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. Importing the NhostAuth class from the nhost-js-sdk package.
2. Creating a new instance of the NhostAuth class.
3. Calling the signInWithEmailAndPassword method on the NhostAuth instance.
4. Passing the email and password to the signInWithEmailAndPassword method.
5. Calling the then method on the signInWithEmailAndPassword method.
6. Passing a callback function to the then method.
7. Calling the console.log method on the callback function.
8. Passing the user object to the console.log method.