unshare -n program ...
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. The first line is a shebang. It tells the operating system that this file is a Python script and that it should be executed by the Python interpreter.
2. The second line imports the os module. This module contains functions for interacting with the operating system.
3. The third line calls the unshare function from the os module. This function creates a new namespace for the process.
4. The fourth line calls the chroot function from the os module. This function changes the root directory of the process.
5. The fifth line calls the execve function from the os module. This function replaces the current process with a new process.