##First, try > npx react-native run-android warning-mode=all ##if that doesn't work try to clean gradle, from your project directory > cd android #then run > gradlew clean #after clean gradle the run > cd.. #and run > npx react-native run-android
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re importing the React and React Native libraries.
2. We’re creating a class called App that extends the React.Component class.
3. We’re creating a render() method that returns some JSX code.
4. We’re exporting the App class, which allows us to import it into other files.
5. We’re importing the App class into the file.
6. We’re rendering the App component to the device.