SSH client The SSH Secure Shell for Workstations Windows client (ssh2 client) is a program that allows secure network services over an insecure network. SSH Secure Shell for Workstations Windows Client replaces other, insecure terminal applications, such as Telnet and FTP. https://www.es.ele.tue.nl/mininoc/doc/ssh.htm#:~:text=The%20SSH%20Secure%20Shell%20for,such%20as%20Telnet%20and%20FTP.
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s creating a new SSH client.
2. It’s loading the host keys from the system’s `known_hosts` file.
3. It’s connecting to the SSH server on the port we specified above.
4. It’s authenticating with the username and password we specified above.
5. It’s sending the command we specified above.
6. It’s reading the output of the command.
7. It’s printing the output of the command to the screen.