npx create-react-app@latest your-project-name --use-npm
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. npx is a tool that comes with npm 5.2+ and higher, as a version 5.2.0-next.0.
2. create-react-app is a package that helps you create React apps, without having to deal with complicated configurations.
3. @latest is a tag that tells npx to get the latest version of create-react-app.
4. your-project-name is the name of your project.
5. –use-npm is a flag that tells npx to use npm to install the create-react-app package.