# in command line (execute as root user) wpa_passphrase "
" " " >> /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. wpa_passphrase is a command that generates a wpa_supplicant.conf file
2. The first argument is the SSID of the network you want to connect to
3. The second argument is the password of the network you want to connect to
4. The >> operator is used to append the output of the command to the end of the file
5. The file we are appending to is /etc/wpa_supplicant/wpa_supplicant.conf