FLUSH USER_RESOURCES Resets all per-hour user resource indicators to zero. This operation requires the FLUSH_USER_RESOURCES or RELOAD privilege. Resetting resource indicators enables clients that have reached their hourly connection, query, or update limits to resume activity immediately. FLUSH USER_RESOURCES does not apply to the limit on maximum simultaneous connections that is controlled by the max_user_connections system variable. refrence : https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/flush.html#flush-user-resources
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s creating a connection to the database.
2. It’s creating a cursor object.
3. It’s executing the query.
4. It’s fetching the result.
5. It’s printing the result.
6. It’s closing the cursor.
7. It’s closing the connection.