//if you can want increase the group_contat max length SET SESSION group_concat_max_len = 1000000;
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. We’re creating a temporary table called `temp_table` that contains the `user_id` and `song` columns from the `songplays` table.
2. We’re using the `group_concat` function to concatenate all the songs that a user has listened to into a single column.
3. We’re using the `group_concat_max_len` variable to increase the maximum length of the `group_concat` function.
4. We’re using the `distinct` keyword to make sure that we only include each song once in the concatenated column.
5. We’re using the `order by` clause to sort the songs in the concatenated column alphabetically.
6. We’re using the `separator` keyword to specify that we want the songs to be separated by a comma.
7. We’re using the `limit` keyword to limit the number of songs that we include in the concatenated column.
We can now use the `temp_table` to find the top 10 songs that a user has listened to.