CREATE TABLE #Temp (
) DECLARE @position INT SET @position = -1 WHILE(@position < 1) BEGIN INSERT INTO #Temp ( ) SELECT * FROM mytable SET @position = @position + 1 END SELECT * FROM #Temp
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. Create a temporary table with the same columns as the table you want to duplicate.
2. Declare a variable to keep track of the number of times you want to duplicate the table.
3. While the variable is less than the number of times you want to duplicate the table, insert the data from the table into the temporary table.
4. Increment the variable by 1.
5. Select the data from the temporary table.