Selecting multiple columns can be done by seperating multiple column name by comma(,) e.g : just say i want to get the values of name and email from users table SELECT name,email FROM users; Note: semicolon is mandatory for the termination of a query
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. SELECT is the keyword that tells the database to select the data.
2. name and email are the columns that we want to select.
3. FROM is the keyword that tells the database from which table to select the data.
4. users is the table from which we want to select the data.
5. ; is the semicolon that tells the database that the query is complete.