Edit your index.html You need to change
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. The first line is importing the Flask class from the flask module.
2. The second line creates an instance of the Flask class. The first argument is the name of the application’s module or package. If you are using a single module (as in this example), you should use __name__ because depending on if it’s started as application or imported as module the name will be different (‘__main__’ versus the actual import name). This is needed so that Flask knows where to look for templates, static files, and so on. For more information have a look at the Flask documentation.
3. The route() decorator binds a function to a URL.
4. The function is given a name which is also used to generate URLs for that particular function, and returns the message we want to display in the user’s browser.
5. The run() method of Flask class runs the application on the local development server.