For ur ai?? yeah i came here for the same reason too! its 5485
Here is what the above code is Doing:
1. It’s creating a variable called “numbers” and assigning it to a list of numbers.
2. It’s creating a variable called “sum” and assigning it to 0.
3. It’s creating a variable called “i” and assigning it to 0.
4. It’s creating a while loop that will run as long as i is less than the length of the numbers list.
5. It’s adding the number at the index of i to the sum variable.
6. It’s incrementing i by 1.
7. It’s printing the sum variable.